We are so excited for Winter Camp!!! We have a crew of over 25 campers! The weekend will be filled with fun games, great Bible messages and yummy food! We have more than enough drivers. If Gabe has not reached out to you with specific kids to ride with you to camp then feel free to leave when it is convenient for you and your campers.
Check in is between 7-8pm (the closer to 7pm the better!). Please eat dinner before you arrive at camp! The closing video is at 1:30pm on Sunday.
How to Get to Camp from Denver (5567 Painted Rocks Rd – Woodland Park, CO 80863):
– Take I-25 south to Colorado Springs
– Take Highway 24 west to Woodland Park
– Turn north on Highway 67 toward Deckers
– Travel 7 miles (if you come to Manitou Lake, you’ve gone one road too far) and turn left on Painted Rocks Road
– Camp is one mile up the road on the right
You can also refer to this Google map from the church to Camp Elim
What to bring:
– Bible/Notebook/Pen or Pencil
– Sleeping Bag or Twin Sheets-Blanket/Pillow
– Towel/Washcloth/Toilette Articles
– 2 Pairs of Shoes – Boots/Sneakers
– EXTRA SOCKS
– Coat, Gloves, Hat, Snow Pants
– Several Changes of Warm Clothes
– Money for Snacks – (Keep it in a safe place. We use cash at weekend retreats)
– NO knives, iPads, electronic games, cell phones, etc.
If you have any questions about Camp Elim or the program, please feel free to contact Dan Faulkner the Camp Director at 719-687-2030.
If you have any questions for Gabe about travel to or from camp, please email Gabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.